Pakistan’s Tallest Building (62 Storey), Pakistan’s First Mega Structure
Mixed-use, High-rise, Pakistan’s most technologically advanced building.
Mall of Karachi- Mega Shopping Mall, Serviced Corporate Offices and Serviced Apartments
The Bahria Town Icon stands tall on Karachi’s most prime location Shahrah-e-Firdousi next to Abdullah Shah Ghazi Mazar.
The Bahria Town Icon, pioneer of modern high-rise buildings in Pakistan, will change the way we build, what we build and how we interact with what we construct. A history in its making, the Icon will
dictate its term to the future. It is not just the tallest building of Pakistan but will also have the most advanced infrastructure and amenities that the 21st century has to offer.
At the project launch, the booking will be on installment plan.
• Powerful location
• Mall of Karachi, mega mall with local & international brands
• 62 storey tower for serviced corporate offices
• 40 storey residential tower for serviced apartments
• CineGold Cinema, food court & fine dining restaurants
• Bahria President's Club with infinity pool, world-class gymnasium,luxury spa and fine-dining restaurant
• Summit, country's highest restaurant
• Altitude, country's highest terraced fine-dining restaurant
• Dedicated spaces & complete facilities for corporate meetings & conferences
• 7 basement floors dedicated for parking (accommodates 2,300 vehicles)
• World-class security infrastructure
• State-of-the-art IT & communication infrastructure
• Round the clock maintenance services
• Panoramic views of the city and the ocean
• 100% backup power ( No Load- Shedding)
• First building to have conducted wind-tunnel tests
• A cogeneration plant, water filtration plant, building management system and advanced communication system
• Vertical transportation also employs high speed elevators including several double decker elevators
• Developed in collaboration with the world’s finest consultants and architects, both local & international
Disclaimer: This is not the sale of the project but entitles you to the right of booking at the time of project launch.